Masterclass and Webinars
Wellness for Life Australia, 98612130506
Please read the terms and conditions below, which contain important information about masterclasses and webinars presented by Wellness for Life Australia, 98612130506.
You agree to the registration terms and conditions below by proceeding with your webinar ticket purchase.
Webinar Registration Terms and Conditions
- Registration information
- The purchase of your ticket for masterclass/webinar attendance is for use by the purchaser only.
- Registration information should not be forwarded to third parties; doing so may hinder your access, as webinar entry is only by prior registration.
- The materials and replay of masterclass/webinars are for use by the purchaser and Registrant only. They should not be shared with third parties.
- Responsibility for the confidentiality and security of masterclass/webinar registration information and any materials issued by Wellness for Life Australia lies with the Registrant.
- If you believe that a third party has obtained details in an unauthorised manner, please promptly notify Wellness for Life Australia by emailing [email protected]
- Webinar platform
- This masterclass/webinar is hosted by zoom.
- You will be sent a link via email that will allow you to access the zoom meeting room, where the masterclass/webinar will be recorded or be available at the designated time.
- Your participation in this masterclass/webinar may require you to configure your software settings on your web device upon first use or need you to download the software for your operating system.
- Recording of webinars and consent
- The zoom platform includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the masterclass/webinar session to be recorded.
- Where a masterclass/webinar is recorded, you must consent to such recordings via a pop-up consent link on your screen.
- A link to the recorded masterclass/webinar may be available for you for permanent download or limited access only. You are responsible for accessing any time-limited webinar within the stated time allocated for access.
- Where a masterclass/webinar is not recorded, it is your responsibility to attend at the time of the live presentation.
- There is no refund for a change of mind or if you cannot attend a masterclass/webinar during the live presentation or a webinar that is not recorded for distribution to registrants.
- Webinar Fees
- The fee for this masterclass/webinar is as advertised.
- Payment is online at the time of registration, and a credit/debit card is required to complete payment.
- Your credit card details are not retained by Wellness for Life Australia.
- The information required to process your payment will be provided to our third-party payment processor for the sole purpose of processing your payment.
- Due to the nature of this service, refunds are not available unless there is a breach of the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- Webinar reschedule or cancellation
- We may reschedule a masterclass/webinar at any time, and a recording will be made available to all registrants.
- Where a masterclass/webinar is not recorded and rescheduled to a later time, the Registrant may apply for a refund by email [email protected] if the rescheduled time does not suit.
- In the event of cancellation of a masterclass/webinar, a full refund will be provided to all registrants.
- Our masterclass/webinars contain general health and wellness education and information. The information is not intended as individual advice and should not be treated as such.
- All health and wellness educational related information provided during any masterclass/webinar is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied and Wellness for Life Australia makes no representations or warranties about the content of this webinar.
- Wellness for Life Australia does not warrant or represent that the information provided during this masterclass/webinar
- is complete, accurate, up to date; or
- constitutes professional advice
- You must not rely on the information on this masterclass/webinar as an alternative to professional advice.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Wellness for Life Australia owns the copyright for all our masterclass/webinars, and the content must be recorded or reproduced under no circumstances.
- If you seek to reproduce or otherwise use the content, you must obtain permission from Wellness for Life Australia by emailing [email protected]
- To deliver a masterclass/webinar successfully, we will ask you to provide us with information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you ("Personal Information") when you register for the masterclass/webinar.
- The Personal Information that you provide us in these circumstances will be used by Wellness for Life Australia and authorised contractors that assist Wellness for Life Australia in processing the information to enable the operation and delivery of the masterclass/webinar.
- You may choose to subscribe to Wellness for Life Australia 's newsletters and offers; however, this is an option that you must manually select by ticking the subscribe option at the time of purchase.